The Bruin Hyperfeel Shoe from Nike SB.
The Nike SB Bruin skate shoes have been treated to a Hyperfeel upgrade for responsive support and premium traction. The impact-
absorbing Hyper Cush insole combines with a snug-fitting tongue gusset to lock down the foot, while a thin, flexible outsole offers precise
board feel and grip. The classic suede upper now includes a Hyperscreen overlay along the toe and sides to enhance abrasion resistance
and prevent blowouts. All this tech simply means that Nike put some serious R&D into these shoes to give you the best pair of Bruins to date.
• Materials: Suede Upper - Rubber Outsole
• Style: 831756-301
• Color: Green Glow/Black - White
• Lateral-side perforations for enhanced ventilation
• Traditional lacing system with a snug internal gusset offers a locked-in fit and excellent control
• The Nike Hyperfeel system is a combination of sock-like fit, articulated cushioning
• Outsole flexibility that allows the shoe to act as a natural extension of your foot
• The drop-in sockliner is specially designed to flex with the outsole, offering a stable ride and enhanced boardfeel
• Thin, textured web-rubber sidewall provides maximum durability and grip in key areas
• Thin rubber outsole with multi-directional flex grooves and a modified herringbone pattern for reduced weight
• Exceptional flexibility and multidirectional grip
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.