Bronson Milton Martinez Pro G3 Bearings
The Bronson Speed Co. G3 skateboard bearings are engineered to roll farther and resist impacts better than any other bearing on the market. Skateboard bearings have essentially stayed the same for the last 30 years, so Bronson Speed Co. thought it was about time to reinvent this overlooked component. More than two years of testing and development were put into the G3, chances are you won't be disappointed.
Includes: Set of 8 Bearings
• Deep Groove Raceways: Balls roll deep in raceway channels to reduce side impact damage and breakage
• Straight Edge Frictionless Shields: Pop off resistant. Holds oil in, keeps dirt and moisture out and Easy to clean
• Micro Groove Raceway Surfaces: Linear micro-groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
• Max Impact Cage Design: Non-distortion custom cage keeps the balls spaced and oil circulating
• Balls Out Technology: Eliminates shield and cage contact on impact for a go-fast, stay-fast roll
• High Speed Ceramic Oil: Nano-ceramic compounds for wear protection and Moisture, rust, corrosion resistant
• Factory Fresh Quality: Nitrogen filled shrink wrap reduces metal and oil oxidation until removed from package
Note: All skateboard bearings are the same size. These bearings will fit any skateboard.